Wednesday, November 23

Series of Unfortunate Event



Yup, as the title itself, I am so unfortunate on this day. I hate 23th November 2011!!! But as everyone said, it was written in my fate that all of these will happen :( Okay I shall begin with the story now...


I am supposed to wake up early today because I wanted to grab my lunch before 12pm, that is before every student started to fill DC. But I woke up late, I was so shocked and went straight to the bathroom to take my shower *This is where I do wrong* I forgot to lock the door of my room (usually I never lock it so does my roomie) and my roomie got morning classes so she's not around. Inside lay my phone on my bed, my handbag near the door and my locker unlock.


Everything is like a "rezeki" to her, (whoever stole it). So when I finish my shower and on my way to my room, I bumped into this girl wearing everything in blue(from her scarf to her kurungs) looking so complete as to go to class(together with a bag) but was such in hurry that her face was shocked when she saw me at the corner. I didn't think of anything else except for maybe she wanted to do some "business" in the toilet, you know. One thing about her is that I haven't seen her face around my level before.


As I reached my room, I still didn't realized what had really happened (started to dry myself and put the clothes on) and then I look around for my Blackberry device because I wanted to check for any notification but it wasn't there. I started to be panic and mess my bed to look for it. I use my other phone (cheap Nokia) to call my device's number but the tone said "Please try later." and I kept doing it for like 5 times until I realized that it was gone. Stolen by someone unknown who I suspect the bitch that I came across just now or it could be my neighbour because she was sorting her sandals at the rack outside of her room and she saw me leave my room without locking it.


I don't know, I couldn't think right at that time and my feeling is full of anger. I never thought it will happen to me because before this, I went out of the room without locking it was fine. I decided to ask Mizah (my classmate which is one floor up) for help but her Blackberry device have problem (software crash) so I gave up and went down to my room. In my mind I only think that I can always buy a new device and should just let this thing go.


I was wrong, once I reached my room I started to feel hungry so I wanted to go down to buy myself a lunch but then I found out that my purse was stolen too. Can you imagine? Losing both at the same time. She was so mean to steal my device and purse but not my cheap Nokia mobile phone. You ASS! This is where I feel so effing sad and menggelabah because I'd never experience losing my purse aka personal things (IC, driving license, ATM cards & etc) I don't know what to do whether to call the bank to block my card or make a police report.


When I was at the police station, the inspector said that there were many cases like mine reported at Kolej Mawar and Kolej Melati (UiTM Shah Alam). Its like a jinx place to stay actually, and the day before there were a case reported stolen Blackberry in a room at the next block of mine. Scary ain't it to think that the thief is a woman? Hmmphh, what I know now is that I must lock the door whenever I'm out of the room eventhough for a minute. I told my roomie to lock the door even if I'm sleeping inside or praying. Remember people PLEASE LOCK YOUR ROOM WHEN YOU'RE OUT and to be safe PUT ALL YOUR IMPORTANT STUFF IN THE LOCKER AND LOCK IT.


Lastly, he was the one who'd been there the whole day. He took me to the police station, treat me lunch, took me to the bank and send me back to this horror cage (which is my room). I couldn't face my room at that time because I hated it so much and my heart is not there anymore. So I went out to take a strolled and then, I started crying because it all happened by my own mistake. I was so stupid and careless to not lock the door. I cried because I felt so poor, I have completely nothing with me no money no device aka no life. Yeah that's what I thought and I regretted I took a long shower or else I could caught her stealing my stuff. Luckily she didn't take my laptop in the locker if not it could be worst. 



After all the crying, I decided to go back home and request money from my father since I'm so broke and transferring it to my account will not work. At home, I told my parents what had happened and they didn't scold me instead they adviced me to be more cautious and keen towards the surrounding. The funny thing is, my father thought that I was a victim of snatch theft because I only called him and said that my BB and purse were stolen. HAHA! Thanks abah & ummi for understanding my situation, thanks Naqib for all the help. I love you guys so much :')


P/S: If I ever found the thief I'LL KILL HER with no doubt

No comments: