FINALLY!!!!! EXAMINATION IS OVERRRRR!!! I am the happiest person alive right now because I can free my mind from all the facts and numbers! *Phewww* I feel so grateful that I manage to survived the "exam madness". There were a few times that I almost give up on this thing, and guess what? He had helped me going through all of it and never quit to give me support and advice. I love you honey gumgum! Thank you for going through it with me. I know that you still have your paper which is the last one on Friday morning. May the force be with you honey, you can do it by God's will.
Million thanks to my parents too because they prayed nonstop for me at home. I love you Ummi and Abah. And thank you for the new blackberry 9790!! I'm soooooooo happy that I finally get to use BB again. Teehee. You guys never let me down and always fulfill my needs. Thank you thank you thank you Ummi, Abah!! I promise that I will take a good care of it and never let anyone steal it. My sister told me that Abah said this to her, "If she(me) let it lose again, I'll ask her to pay my money back, so that I can buy a new one for her." and thats why I love him too much! Heeeeeee... Abah, you are very funny okay! I will make sure it won't happen again. PROMISE.
P/S: 2012 really brings me good fortune. Alhamdulillah.
No comments:
Post a Comment