Monday, January 31

Newbies

Heyya,
I'm a newbies to this blogging world,but i'll try my best to do good with it. *wink*
Okay lets start with my introduction.
Basically my life revolves around wonderful peoples such as family,friends and not to forget my nemesis *opps*.
I'm currently taking Diploma in Computer Science *many ppl find it very hard to believe this*
Kenapa? I pon taktau.
This year is my final year *wee* and right now im doing my internship at Media Prima.
I sgt tak reti nk describe diri sendiri okay. 
I'm so thankful because i've been given such an oppurtunity to live for 21 years in this world.
This is me..
No matter what you want to say about me,i just don't care.
I sgt bersyukur dgn apa yg i ada.
Apa yang penting sekarang,kau ada? Takde kan. So diam!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) love the ending

JustCallMeMe said...

HAHA,that's the reason why i named this blog. ;)