Thursday, April 21

King Of Fruit



Everyone in Malaysia should know what is the King of Fruit, if you don't then I guess you're an outsider/foreigner or some random Malaysian who never eat it. I used to eat Durian when I was little girl, but when I started to grown up, I abandoned Durian from my world. Why? because of the smell, oh come on I can't bear it! It's the smell of my own breath after eating Durian that I can't resist. No matter how much I'd brush my teeth, the smell won't go out and I decided not to eat Durian ever since. Yeap, I know a lot might say "Its your lost if you don't eat it." Well, "Its my choice and it didn't affect your life am I right?"


What I didn't expect was that, I went to the Durian stall last week with Cika and Irin. I was having a sleepover at their house and they brought me to the Durian stall because they wanted to eat some. Without further thinking, I followed them to Damansara Uptown (old) and watched them (literally watch them) eat Durian. Come to think of it, I should have just stay at home and watch TV or something, but nope, I went there in the hope of I might eat some *lying*


While they were choosing Durian, I sat down and watch the table. GAHAHA looks pathetic I know! 


 Take a look at that flesh, it is so tempting huh? Well I don't think so! This is coming from "durian non-eater" :p


Must have water to digest and balance the hotness of the fruit. Or else you might get sick!

Well, well, well look what we got here. Cika & Irin is enjoying their King of Fruit, *teehee* the funny part was they claimed that they almost want to vomit coz they ate too much of it! Okay nuff said with this Durian season, I'm bery the looking forward for Mangosteen and Rambutan! Watch out for the "kerengga" peeps! 


No comments: