You guys must be wondering what is WW huh?? Its actually stand for Waffle World. LOL! I like to eat waffle and suddenly my craving has gone to its maximum level after I ate Peach + Ice Cream Waffle at Pizza Milano. Here's the pic....
The waffle is served together with maple syrup,makes it more nyummay! Since I couldn't stop my craving, I decided to go eat at Waffle World. Coincidently, Leah my dearie wants to hang out so I took her to One Utama. At first she refuse to eat waffle but when I said its on me, she's straight away get ready to go out. :p
After we're done, we go to Shah Alam for a spin ride, with Leha driving my Salman. Crazily at first, but as time took up, she finally drive safely and I can relax at the passenger seat. GAHAHA! Then we stop by at Uptown Shah Alam just to "cuci mata" and head back to Damansara.
The time was already late, 12 am to be exact, and our stomach is grumbling. So we drop by Uptown Damansara and had a bery bery late dinner. We went to the Lanun shop, as suggested by Irwen Zuki and we try their chicken chop. Leha had grill chicken while I had the fried one.
Ahaaa, that's how it look like. Tempting much? The taste is okay to me, the Lanun sauce is something different to begin with, I also had a slice of bread in my meal. One thing for sure I couldn't finish my food and I wasted it, unlike Leah who finish up her food. Later I send Leah back to Sungai Buloh and headed home.
P/S : Banyak betul rempits di Sg Buloh, Alhamdulillah selamat sampai rumah.








2 comments:
wahaha. finally?? btw, thnks babe for the treat! hv a great time that night :)
Ur most welcome darling.
Great time huh? I tot u were mad with them guys at Uptown with their lustiness look for me? *teehee*
Post a Comment