Wednesday, April 20

Summons!


This is what I get when I'm too careless to concern about the parking spot. Yep! You heard it right *careless* thats me. It all happen when I'm too craving for Mc Donald's McFlurry *demm* the ice cream!


Blame the weather for being too hot that day, and my throat was so thirsty for ice cream. On my mind I only imagine the taste of it on a hot sunny day *delicious ain't it*. Sooooo, I decided to go to the nearest McD restaurant.


It happens that the McD near my house (not so near btw) don't have a drive thru so I have to park my car somewhere near. I found one parking spot and I parked my car without paying the parking meter *weee bery the naiss*


I totally forgot to pay and I went straight to McD, I gotta say their service was so slow. If only I got my two McFlurry and a large fries a little bit faster, I might save the summons! I mean seriously, when I'm about to reach my car, the woman wearing MBPJ's uniform is printing the parking summons. The chances for me to beg is like 5 seconds, literally! *urghhh*


I did what I have to, beg at her, but she just said, "Cik byr awal dpt discount." What the chicken la en! Well, feeling so angry yet so embarrassed, I got out from that place and drive home. When I reached home, I babbled to mickey *sorry sayang* and ask for his advice. I really don't know who to turn to and I guess he's the one who can help me. 


Too bad he was far enough *Ipoh* and definitely our administration authority is not the same. I have to pay rm100 just because I failed to show a parking receipt/ticket blabla shit. Meanwhile at Ipoh the fine is only rm40 or less, I couldn't recall sorry. The point is, it is much cheaper over there. You know what I did next? I just leave the parking summons on top of the dining table at my house and hope that my dad would realized and advice me or something.


Yes, I am right, dad realized it once he got home from work and he said that he'll pay for me. *weee* I couldn't get any happier that day. Dad is so bery the superb, thank you ABAH! LOVE YOU LOVE YOU! And the best part is, he didn't even scold me for that incident. We just laugh it off and he did remind me for next time. Well Abah, there will be no next time, I can guarantee you that I'll never go and park at that place ever again! 



Abah got a point when he said, "Sebab tak bayar 50 sen, kena saman rm100." Gahaha. Its true, the parking rate is bery the cheap, but I'm too careless and I'm not aware of where I park my car so there it goes *mmg padan muka!* I'd rather have my tire chain or something,if its worth less than rm100! :P


No comments: