Tuesday, December 27

At Last!



Finally I met this girl that I'd missed so much, guess who?..... Its Tira!!! Yeap I haven't met her for like three months wehh, last was after Raya AidilAdha. Can you imagine how long it has been since? Everytime we met we'll always update each other with what had happened to our life. I personally think that most girls do that with their girlfriends right, and some called it as gossiping. Whatever it is, I'm soooooooooo happy to meet my girl!


As usual, I fetch her at her house and we went to Murni Sunway for dinner. (I think Murni has been the only place for us to gossip so far ;p) We ate and gossip as always, one of the funny line we found in our conversation is "I tahu tasha shila berlakon watak ros dlm tentang dhia sbb I nampak 'kening palsu' I dh tahu dia" Then Tira asked me,"Kening palsu?" I said,"Yup, kening palsu yg mcm rozita che wan pakai tuh." Tira,"Mcm mana nak pakai kening palsu?" I answered,"Pakai gam lekat dekat ...." and then I realized that I totally said different thing, it was supposed to be fake eyelashes 'bulu mata palsu' not 'kening palsu' fake eyebrow. LOL!


Another funny line that we talked about is, "Dari jauh I dah boleh nampak muka dia, u tau la muka dia attractive mcm mana kan ?" "Yes I tahu, so lepas nie kita buat hashtag on twitter 'muka attractive'" Haha sorry la siapa yang kena tuh, OPPS! We continued to talk and talk and talk again until its 11pm and then we headed home. So here is the entry, and the picture below is taken way back in September when we had meatballs at IKEA together. Alhamdulillah I'm so proud of my babe here, because she continue to wear scarf up from the fasting month until today and I hope it'll last forever -amin-


 She looks very sweet with scarf :))
Old picture depicts fresh memories ❤

P/S: Really hope to celebrate new year with you!

No comments: