So here it goes, my first blood donation accompanied by Piqa & Ecah. Scared undoubtedly true and nervous that my blood will spill unconditionally on the floor (I do have high imagination). One of my classmate, Cae tried to psycho and scares me with the big needle and the incredible pain. Luckily she didn't got into me and I'm very determined with my decision to donate my blood.
Truth is I don't know what is my blood type and donating it will tell me so. Alhamdulillah everything went well with the donation (no blood spills of course). Magically, it doesn't hurt at all except for a tiny bit like a bug's bite. Yes, I admitted that I didn't look at the needle when it enters my veins because I was so scared that it might hurt. Next thing I know, the blood bag is quarter fill with my blood.
They say, when you have a good intention, Allah will do good to you too :D I'm happy to say that I will donate my blood again some times. Oh btw did I mention my blood type? Its "A" just like my beloved Abah. I really wanted my blood to be "O" type as the universal donor but I'm thankful with what I am. For those who haven't donate their blood please do so. Make sure you're qualified with the height and weight yea ;)
Pictures were taken but using SE and Piqa couldn't transfer it to the laptop, I iz sad :(( but hey look at the bright side, I've done a noble thing that not everyone have the guts or free time to do :P
P/S: Next is the PRU so don't forget to register with SPR peeps!
No comments:
Post a Comment