*
*
*
After I finish my Operating System test last night, I rush to take my car and the cake sponsored by my beloved friend, Diyana Amin (thank you so much dear). Basically there is no plan at all, I just want to take him to some place quiet and celebrate.
So I fetch him and Akmal at their house and headed off to "that place" The catch is, he must be blindfold all the time in the car. That's the funniest part because he couldn't sit still and keep moving his head around to take a look at the road *kinda disturbing me to drive the car :p*
When we arrived at that place, I lead him by the hand and as we walked, the big clock rang but it shows 2.30 =________=" (don't ask me why the clock is like that). Akmal already waits for us with a cake and present at the seat, so I lead him there.
❥Birthday Boy❣
I got the varsity jacket as a present from him ❤
Make a wish sweetheart ❤
Cut the cake ❤
Open the present ❤
With akmal aka our photographer
Tadaaa this is what I bought for him (boat shoes)
Hope our ❤ stay strong forever
Teehee :))
And the cake is brought open table for all his STARians
Lastly I accompanied him at futsal
That's the rest of the story, he is so happy with his birthday celebration. I am happy to see his smile all the time. I love you honey :*
P/S: Can't wait for April 2012 :p











No comments:
Post a Comment