Omaigadd!
I'm currently obsessed with The Vampire Diaries!
To tell the truth, I'm sooooo obsessed with Damon Salvatore (the left one)
Whos real name is Ian Somerhalder. =)
Ain't he very the charming?? LOL!
The character he's playing is so alive and real.
And I really like he's face expression *especially his eyes*
Ohhh myyy I could've fainted *kipas2*
when I watch the show.
The story line is great and to sum it all is awesome!!
Would really want to meet him someday.
*teehee*
What a big dream I got there right?
(mcm dia nk jumpa I je!)
Anyway u guys should watch this show.
Vampires are so damn howt!
(bite me bite me)
HAHA!
*
*
*
why all of a sudden I wrote about this?
- Because I have downloaded season two until episode 20!
*u can tell how obsessed I am*
LOL


No comments:
Post a Comment