Wednesday, May 18
Torn
If you were given a choice between family or lover, for sure u'll choose family, right? That's the situation I'm facing right now. I'm torn between my family and my lover.
This upcoming event is the usual stuff my family do,to celebrate family member's birthday. You see, the date is the same as his plan to meet me, and since he wants to come all the way from Ipoh, I invited him along to the celebration. But he insisted on not going, and I feel so disappointed by that.
"If he really wants u, he has to get to know ur family too - Zara" That's what Zara told me and I find it very true. I don't know what else to do,but one thing for sure I'm gonna choose my family over him. I'M SO SORRY. You can come another date or don't come at all,its up to you.
Posted by
JustCallMeMe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment