Monday, May 9

Mad Women



As I was sleeping yesterday,suddenly my phone rang and keep on ringing for three times. I'm too sleepy to answer the call and so let it be. Somehow I don't know why I woke up, take a look at my phone and I realized that she who called me. I'm not gonna tell you who is that women, but I'm very sure you already know her. She's someone from my past that I don't want to remember anymore. I mean what could she possibly wants by calling me in the middle of the night? Its very ridiculous and doesn't make any sense to me. If she really wants to discuss about our friendship it could be done in the daytime. One thing for sure,she did leave me a voice mail but the message wasn't clear, it sounds very crappy and I heard a male voice behind it. WTF? Sorry but to tell you the truth, I don't want to be friend with you anymore. After what you've done, I started to think that you are just using me and I've had enough. I just hope that you will stop calling me cause I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore. 

P/S: U kinda disturb my sleep last night B!


2 comments:

Not exist said...

i wonder who . hmmmm . hahahahaha

JustCallMeMe said...

Gedikkk,u know who. :B