Dear Ummi,
Thank you for all the love and care from the day I was born until now.
You know exactly what I like and things I dislike.
You are a great cook, I really love your cookings!
You always prepare food/dinner for me when I get back from work.
And if you cooked a fish asam pedas or curry, you will prepare a fried fish as well cause you know I don't eat fish in gravy dish.
You'll also put salt on b4 frying the fish cause you know I like to have it salty. :)
Thank you for keeping me "healthy" with all the delicious meal you make.
Because of you Ummi, I eat fish.
You taught me a lot about life, thank you.
Even though you're old now (60 to be exact), your love is still the same for the past 21 years and en-counting.
I wanna wish Happy Mother's Day to you, Puan Zainab Bt Puteh.
To me, everyday is mother's day, I don't need a specific date to wish Mother's Day or I Love You Mom.
I will love you forever and always.
Take care of yourself please, cause I'm so afraid of your age now :(
Love,
your daughter Farazua
No comments:
Post a Comment