This morning when I open my yahoo inbox, I saw this at yahoo's homepage. The article is about wet cell phone rescue. GAHAHA! What a coincidence with mickey's unfortunate event yesterday :) I just wanted to share the link with you guys, cause the experiment done in the article is very valuable.
Who could have thought rice might save your drowned phone even in salt water! Silica gel helps too in absorbing the moisture of water. This kind of information is important to everyone because every now and then we all have cellphone/smartphone/whatever you call it.
Too bad for iPhone and Android users the experiment fail, maybe you guys should change to BlackBerry now *teehee* Is it me or that just prove BB is strong and lasting? :B Take care of your phone guys because it is one hell of a good device.
P/S: I never experience anything lieddat, my phone usually drop on the floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment