Wednesday, June 8

Unwell



This past few days have been very unproductive, because I catch a flu last Sunday. I rarely get flu and will only get it when a rain drops hit my head. You see, I kinda allergic to the rain, that's why I always carry an umbrella with me when I'm outside no matter the weather condition -.-" (Very like makcik, I know!)
So what I did on Monday and Tuesday is just lay around the bed with a box of tissue and a red nose. Seriously getting sick I don't really mind, but sick with flu? Yeap I do mind. I tend to recover slow when I had flu, it's been that way since I was born. :(( I maybe have sinus but I don't think its at serious level. No thanks, I'm not gonna try the traditional treatment *talk to the hand mood*

Luckily this time around I don't curse much and just being thankful to Allah for this sickness. I don't hate it as well, that maybe the leverage for me to get well sooner than before. :DD Alhamdulillah, my running nose ain't gonna run anymore *teehee* The flu is not fully out of my system yet, and now it cause me to cough several time. Well, I just need to avoid eating or drinking something cold and hopefully I'll fully recover from this sickness. -amin-

No comments: