Friday, June 10

Drop Dead Water



Yesterday after my lunch hour, I thought of calling mickey just to talk about random stuff. So I called him, but he didn't answer my call, and I started to call over and over again *suspicious*  then I bbm him, still no reply and its not delivered. I wonder why he didn't answer my phone because earlier that morning we were bbm-ing just fine. 


All of a sudden my phone rang and it wasn't him, it was his friend's number. I picked up the phone and I heard his voice kinda shaky. It makes me worried to hear him like that because he never talk in such way. Then, I found out the truth, his BB fell off into the pond where he was fishing. It sink completely in the water and I laughed when he told me the story *funny*


It happened when I was calling him the first time, he wanted to answer the call but his right hand was holding the fishing rod. So he used his left hand which were coincidentally after he put the bait, that cause his hand to get dirty and slippery and so the phone drop into the water *tadaa* Thankfully he brought a scoop and he scooped it out of the pond right after it fell.


He was so afraid when he told me and all I do was laughed. Actually, I felt guilty over it because I was the one who called him. Can you imagine if I call him when he's driving? And suddenly he got into an accident blabla stuff? Ohh I couldn't imagine that! I couldn't afford to lose him, not now, not even anytime :(


Luckily he was fishing that time, and its just his BB. I'm truly sorry sayang, I didn't know you went fishing, you could have told me earlier. About 15mins later, I called his friend and asked about his phone's condition. He told me that he sunbathe it and I told him to blow dry it when he get back home. Alhamdulillah his phone were fine, despite the slowness of coverage at first when he switched it on.


Later that night, his BB function as usual and my guilt is gone *pheww* Again sayang I'm so sorry, even though you said it wasn't my fault. But do gimme a heads up whenever you're doing something that might caused danger like that k? LOVE YOU :*

No comments: