This last few months have been a blessing for me, cause I have these two lovely chicks to accompany me in MIS. But now, they have finish their internship and move on with their life from work, I'm gonna be so bored and die of no gossip to hapdate, to share with them. Help me uolls, uolls tinggal I sorg-sorg kot kat department MIS nie :((( Rasa sedih sangat sbb lepas nie I have to bear w everything that they'll do such as the jelingan manja etc.
For this entry, I wanna post pictures(ada yg ihsan dr FB uolls) since we're together from the beginning towards end. Enjoicee the memory *tskk*tskk*
*ini Baiti*
*ini Ika (tak sanggup nak letak pic u frm my BB)*
*prank G-String for Ika**their last day
*prank G-String for Baiti**their last day
*Ika-Me-Abg Fuad*
*Sam-Farah-Baiti*
*siap suap menyuap okies*
*TV3 27th anniversary(kena jeling)*
*candid(lg bertambah2 jelingan)*
*cupcakes for Majlis Amal*
*we are MIS chicks*better watch out!*
*mcm mata ketam :P*
Seriously I'll be missing all of our memories together, hope we didn't lost contact okeh? Baiti, I'm sorry for the g-String prank, it was never my idea(originally from Abg Fuad) and I'm just the "org suruhan mengikut perintah" *teehee* Ika, sorry kalau ada terkasar bahasa or terbuat tacing ke marah ke, same goes to you Baiti, mungkin I tak perasan, sorry from top-to-toe. Uolls take care and all the best in whatever uolls are doing. Always pray for you guys. Hingga kita berjumpa lagi...love, Fawa.
P/S: Sorry picca tak mengikut turutan :B












4 comments:
homai!!! dah bertakung. sobs! jgn lah mcm ni. mcm nk pergi MIS lg esk blh? sbb xnk u sorg² kt sn. jg diri ok. jgn lost contact! love u so much!!
Jgn la sedih k? Boleh anytime dtg je. Tgn I sentiasa terbuka utk u & Baiti :D
ok. lame gila baru baca sbb baru jumpa url fawa. miahahahaha.
weh, i baca dlm lab ni.
don't make me sobs, sobs.
will be missing u!!
:-*
p/s: word verification i utk entry ni klakar. POLIS
keke, tahu lettew baru jumpa URL :P
haha ada makna POLIS tuh.
Post a Comment