Wednesday, July 27

Sam's Farewell



Okay, I got to admit that this month is full of farewells. Most of my friends finished their internship at the end of July. So does this one pretty woman, Samihah or easy to known as Sam. At first I thought she was the "quiet type" of person, but as time passes she's really a havoc crazy chick! On her last day lunch with us, Sam gave each & everyone a presents. She gave me this... 
Paper clip & postcard for me

For others

What really touched us is her presents for us, you see, we didn't manage any present for her. Its like the other way round, thank you and sorry Sam. I know that you are at Kelantan very safe and sound now, one day if we meet I'll sure give you a gift. Thanks for all your joke and story to brighten me, Baiti, Ika, Farra & Abg Fuad's day. Appreciate that a lot, take care my friend. All the best in whatever you're doing next ;)

No comments: