Friday, July 8

Suprise!



Naqib Jasmi is full of surprises, he makes me so nervous yesterday when he said he'll be working. Suddenly he called me and said he's at One Utama car park, eventho' the surprise is almost ruin when I saw his friend tweeted "have a safe trip." to him *teehee* Whatever it is, thank you for coming all the way to Bandar Utama to surprise me sayang.


So after I finish work, I go for a date w him. First stop KLCC, he got his cap, opps caps I mean. Yeap I bought two cap for him, one is AX and another one is Timberland's cap. He couldn't be happier since he really like wearing it. Later we went to Panorama Restaurant at Ampang Lookout Point for our dinner. This is where the next surprise come.


 After we ordered our food, and the waitress went away, he took out something from his pocket. It was a little box and I wonder is it a ring cause I've lost mine, but it wasn't. Apparently, it was a white gold necklace :DDD



It looks good on me and I really really really like it, thank you so much honey. Yeah you surprise me real good! Hee, the superb 1st anniversary celebration 


We had a great time up there eventho its freezing, the view is great and everything is perfect, just like in the movie where the guy put the necklace on the girl's neck ♥ ♥ 



Later that night, we went to Downtown Danau Kota just to kill time by walking around there. We had no intention to buy anything so after a quick walk, we went home. 


To conclude all, I'm so happy of our 1st anniversary celebration. A million thanks to Naqib Jasmi for everything. I love you and I hope we'll be together thru good & bad times *mmmuuuaahhh* *hugss*

P/S: No more surprises please! :P

No comments: