Friday, July 29

Kak Ina's Farewell



Today is the farewell party for Puan Zarina Zamedin or Kak Ina since she's moving out of MIS. We have prepared the food, venue and everything except for this one present. Its actually a IKEA frame and the picture is a collage of every employee of the department done by Baiti three weeks ago. My task is to decorate the IKEA frame but the time that they give to me is very last minute. Luckily I manage to done it in the nick of time *fuhhhh* So here's the picture of the frame before and after I decorate it.


BEFORE


AFTER

Can you see the differences or not? LOL! What I did is I went to One Utama to buy a ribbon & a wrapping paper to cover up the gray border. That's all but the thing that make me go chaotic is the time. Once I bought all the stuff and arrived to the office, I saw Kak Ina already there. Can you imagine? Decorating the frame in the same place where the owner of it was there too. Sucks! I know, but I manage to finish up everything before the farewell start.

Frame giving session by Puan Zu(head boss)

Other present for Kak Ina(saw that boy on left corner? thats her son Thaqif)

To be honest, Kak Ina cried when she gave a speech right after Puan Zu. Its a bit emotional moment cause I know Kak Ina is a good person despite her fierceness. I'm gonna miss the only person that doesn't gossip around of other people's life in MIS. Kak Ina, if you happen to read my blog, all the best in your future. May Allah bless you & your family. It such a pleasure knowing a beautiful lady like you. I wanna say sorry if I done my job wrongly or I happen to hurt your feelings without noticing it. Take care at the new company aitte? L O V E, F.

P/S: Kak Ina is in the blue shirt on your left side :)

No comments: