Tuesday, March 1

3 Months


Wow! Time fly real fast huh?
Its been three months now since I've entered the world of blogging. And i'm lovin' it! *hee* Thx to my biggest supporter, mickey for being so patience with some of my "hot" entry. I LOVE YOU SAYANG. Thx to my family and friends too for all the support. LOVE YOU ALL.

I just wanna wish HAPPY MARCH to all of you
 my follower, my silent reader, my anonymous reader ( i know ya!) HAHA!
I'm looking forward for March because its a jam packed birthday month. My dad, my sis, my beshtie's birthday are all on this month. Yeayy, can celebrate together and save up my money! HAHA! *stingy gilee* I'm sooo freaking excited to gift present on March and receive present on April! *opps* *heee*

May this month bring more happiness than sadness.
And do the best in whatever you're doing. NO FIGHTING PLEASE! HAHA! *mcm kena kt diri sendiri je* I remember someone said that, "Kita dua dah matang so pls la jgn gaduh-gaduh mcm budak kecik lagi." Hmmphh hopefully you do what you said, or else its just like NO ACTION, TALK ONLY (NATO). Think of it yourself la womannn. Okay peace no war. Take care guyss. Byesss. -xoxo-

No comments: