Tuesday, March 8

Sehat Sudahhh.


Thank God you're alright!
I miss you so much okay. How long has it been? Two weeks? Damnn too long. You've been sick and I've been worried about you.

But...
Now you're fine and I'm soooooooo relieved. I don't wanna get a new one, because I like you. We've been together for like, ummph, 3 years. Yeahh, we crawl together like babies, and now we've all grown up. Wait!
Not literally grown up together, matured is the right word. HAHA!

Right now I can use you again.
Like I always do *weeee* because your most important function are keeping me & my beloved boyfie together by skyping! *heee* That's why when you're not around, I'm clueless/restless and everything you can think of!

Thx so much to Abang Elisa.
He's the one who's repairing my lappy, about 4 days for him to make my dearie unsick *hee* (If you happen to read this entry, :p I can't thank you enough tho' but the dinner part is *ermm* hard to arrange). HAHA! We'll see how about that yea *wink*
*
*
*
Yeap, its my laptop. 
The one that I'm talking about. HAHA! Don't get confused (I like making ppl confuse). :p Okay skip that, I'm so grateful that I got my lappy in well-shaped again. After this I can smile like MC DONALD. =) HAHA!


P/S : Thank you everyone, even if you don't involved in the repairing process. LOL.


No comments: