Last Saturday, me and Tira went to Putrajaya for the 3rd International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta. We were super excited to go there and ride it. Unfortunately once we got there, we didn't make it and its not the weather that stop us. Its the tickets that were sold out. They sell only 300 tickets per session. And they only have two session. *demm* I know! It hurt us so badly because we really thought we can ride it. :(
*The balloons are inflating*
With the drizzling weather, we walk around the fiesta using an umbrella *of cos* And Instead of feeling devastated we try to cheer up ourselves so that our day is still fun. Both of us bought a helium balloon, I bought the Miney Mouse and Tira both the Upin.
Then we saw a lot of hot air balloon rise up and flew away. We didn't manage to ride it but at least we get to watch it in real life rather than watching it on TV. =)
I'm waiting for the Darth Vader but it didn't come up so we decided to go somewhere else before we feel sad all over again. HAHA! We wanted to go to Alamanda, but we got lost for an hour and I'm starting to nag in the car so we went to IOI Mall Puchong instead. We watched The Adjustment Bureau. The movie is slow (sorry Tira), but we just gotta watch Matt Damon *if you know what I mean* *wink* Thanks for the movie treat babe!
I had fun on that Saturday, I don't care what you all want to say. Ade ade? Takde kann. =P








No comments:
Post a Comment