Yeap! That's what happen when it rain in the morning.
Complete blank and blur come at once! People tend to get their laziness @ the highest level (higher than Mount Everest) and feel like just to tuck themselves back in the blanket.
*seronoknya jd baby, tido je kerjanya!*
Unfortunately, I can't eventhough how bad i wanted to do it! *demm* I have to wake up and go to the office.
-___- Despite the horrid traffic and everything else you can imagine, I force myself to face it, to make it through the rain.
Right now, I'm just sitting in front of my PC
and staring at this entry, thinking what I'm gonna write. :p Its so bored when there's no work or job to complete within a time constraint. *haihh*
And suddenly it hit me.
I'm so sleepy I feel like I'm a walking zombie! With this office freezing me to death, I think I am a zombie! If I am one, I would love to be like this bad-ass chick zombie! Can I??
LALALA, nuff write, I better go before I crap more!
LOL!



No comments:
Post a Comment