To me this is a funny story.
But you guys probably think that I'm *poyo* or whatsoever shit in this story. Okay here we go, last Thursday I was walking from One Utama Mall towards Media Prima building. On my way to go to work, at One World Hotel, I saw a crowd of drivers (men) were chatting around so and so. When I'm about to bypass them, suddenly they called me, "Hai Ana Raffali, cantik baju kurung." and the other men said, "Weyh Ana Raffali lalu laa!" I was like waddeheck! I'm not Ana Raffali and I don't even like her, so I don't bother those guys and went straight to my office but with a smile. # Hey it's not wrong to feel proud a little right? *hee*
.
.
.
The next mistaken identity was when I went to the Maintenance department at my office.
I was looking for my friend (Fatin) and I could not find her anywhere her office. So i asked this one guy # seems that he's the only person there # politely, "Sorry encik, Fatin ada tak?" and he answered, "Fatin? Baru je keluar kejap td." So i replied, "Ouhh okay takpa la kalau mcm tuh." *smile* and headed back to the door when I heard he said, "Ingatkan Ana Raffali td." *gigle* and exit the office. AGAIN! Ouh M G. Did my face look like her? Naaah i don't think so, my hair is short and not curl like her, but ppl keep saying I'm her. I think I know why!!! It's because of my clothes, I always wear Kurungs to work, I'm too lazy to wear slack/shirt/etc. Same goes to her, she likes Kurungs and always wear them! Ahhaaa! I've found the answer, but still impossible because I don't even look a bit like her! When I come to think of it, it might be a pickup line for those guy who said or thought I'm Ana Raffali. Don't you think so? All of them were men though. *wonder*
.
.
.
Hmph whatever it is, I feel great when ppl think I'm an artist. LOL!
Thanks but no thanks, I'm not Ana Raffali and I will never be her. Take a look at the picture below and tell me do we look alike? Tell me! TELL ME!! *Tengok hidung pon dah tahu tak sama! KEMEKK!* HAHA. Bak kata mickey hidung I hidung chiputt. *sengau sikit*
*Ana Raffali*
.
.
*Fawa Jaafar*
.
.
Okay lah, lama-lama naty merapu je lebih.
Akhir kata dari I, minumlah Ribena utk kesihatan yang terjamin! HAHA! BuBBye uollls, ceria-ceria selalu ekk!
P/S : Maybe persamaan kami pada dahi?? Hmphhhh...


No comments:
Post a Comment