Someone owns my other half heart,
and it makes me very happy.
Someone always been there for me,
in the time of pain and happiness.
Someone let his shoulder for me to cry on,
to lean on, to hold on.
Someone makes me smile every morning,
because I feel grateful I got him.
Someone always listen to my nag,
and my cry.
Someone drives me angry sometime,
but at the end ♥ is what we both had.
Someone takes care of me,
and I mean really REALLY take care of me.
Someone makes me tickle,
when he's beside me.
Someone is sooooooo cute,
that I feel like pinch him every time I see him.
Someone is far away from me,
but ♥ has keep us together.
♥
♥
♥
I know that someone feels the same way too.
And that someone is you.
Mohd Naqib Mohd Jasmi
♥
♥
♥
I appreciate every moment in my life with you.
I'm very thankful to Allah,
bacause I have someone as special as you sayang.
♥
♥
♥
Even though the distance have separate us,
I know one fine day,
we'll be together,
forever.
I LOVE YOU fullstop

2 comments:
comeyl!!! =)
Maseyhhh. :D
Post a Comment