Friday, February 25

Ketagihan Ketara


I tak tahu lah uolls merasainya ke tak.
But serious shit I'm addicted to chocolate.
This is my second entry about it.
The first one you can view here.
Any chocolate I can swallow you know.
Except not 'that' chocolate colour thinggy okay!


Recently I've been introduced to a new chocolate brand.
The name is Whittaker's.
The taste? Wonderful!
I love it!
You cannot find it at the nearest store tho'
You can only buy it at KLIA.
Yup!
Our international airport.

The price?
10 bux/bar.
One packet consist of 3 bar.
So net price = 30 bux.
A bar is not enough.
Trust me!!
Here's the picture of it.
You'll be suprise that the size of a bar is very small!!


They got two flavour I think.
The other one is Peanut.
I didn't taste that one.
But this Roasted Almond Gold is heaven!
The almond is more proportion than the chocolate. Naisss!
So I thought maybe uolls should try it.
Who knows you happen to be at the airport ke kan.
Tak rugi pon! Ini SERIOUS!!

*
*
*
*
*

Another chocolate that I've tasted is this one.


It's actually for their 5th anniversary.
Looks like regular chocolate kan?
Actually there's an Oreo cookies inside it!!
Serious sedap!
Tp ini tak boleh dibeli la. *heee*
Boleh ditempah sekiranya anda ingin merasanya.
Kulit kat luar yg bertulis Hot Fm tuh boleh dimakan tauu.
The shape is like lollipop.
Naisss oso!

I can't wait to taste any new chocolate that I can find.
It's best if its very rare & hard to search for.
And not to forget the taste!
Yup!
I'll be like the chocolate tester. GHAHA!
I hope I don't gain much weight for that.
Puhlisss!
So wait for my next chocolate discovery entry yea!!
*wink*


P/S : Kerap makan benda nie mmg badan akan bertambah comel. ;)


No comments: