Wednesday, February 2

A Night With LeLe

Last night i met my cutest and hilarious chick, Siti Zaleha aka leah aka lele. 
It's been awhile since we last met, and I miss her so much though. The biggest thing that I miss about her is that everytime we gossip, she always get over excited about it, and she also has such laser mouth. SO TO PPL OUT THERE, DON'T MESS WITH HER OKAYY. Most of the time she'll makes me laugh, and we just so happy together. 
.
.
I fetched her after work at Sungai Buloh KTM station, then we headed to Kota Damansara.
At first we thought of going to The Curve, but then we decided to have western food for our dinner. So we went to Big Brother Restaurant & Grill somewhere around Sunway Giza i think. 
.
.
| Meet Leah. |
.
.
 
| Welcome to Big Brother! |
.
 .
| Gossipping. |
.
 .
| Her food already arrive. :( | 
.
| Yeay! Mine too! :) |
.
| This is our dinner meal. |
.
.

| Makan pon nak gossip! HAHA! |
.
.
Dinner was great, cuz our stomach went bloated. HAHA!
Both of us are so full, but we still got one more destination to reach. Where?? Were going to GIANT Kota Damansara!! Actually our purpose to GIANT just to get an air-freshner for my boo*wootwoot*. So we stop for awhile and do a little shopping. *heee*
.
.
| Hmph, Ambi Pur kah?? |
.
| Nope! I bought Glade (Attraction) cuz lg wangi. |
.
.
| Angkat-angkat kening sikit, my boo dpt perfume. ;) |
.
.
| While Leah test drive boo. |
.
.
| I pulak busy pasang Glade kat boo. |
.
.
Yeayyy! Boo sudah wangi. *sukaa*
Kemudian I hantar Leah balik ke rumahnya di Sg. Buloh. Disebabkan terlalu exhausted, I decided to stay at my sister house at D'Rimba, K.D cuz its nearer.

P/S : Thank you so much for the dinner lelehs! Nasib baik tak kena follow mcm hari tuh. [",] 

                    

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

me <3 this post. hee
seronok bergossip kan! dont mess with me, yeahh :)

JustCallMeMe said...

Thank youuu!
Yes seronok sgt!
Thanks so much cuz belanja I mkn.
:)