WOW! Starting from today onwards I can open a stationery shop lah!
I can consider myself as a professional photocopy & binding person! HAHA! Why is that? Sbb I asyik buat photocopy je kt office nie! From Tuesday until Wednesday I photocopy non-stop, then on Thursday I started to bind all the photocopied module. On Friday? Happy all my work done! Finally man, I've almost had it with the photocopy machine @ printer @ scanner @ etc. It ran me nuts all day long, stupid machine, at first it went all right, but when it reaches the ending part, many not-so-great-at-all things happen such as :
1. The two original copy get stuck together so when it photocopy, the page is mixed up!
2. The original copy paper is misfeed / jammed! (Hate this the most!)
3. Not enough A4 paper.
I wanted to elaborate a bit on the point 3 there.
I wonder how the government or universities or colleges provide as many paper for the student examination paper. It's because when I used A4 paper to photocopy all the 5 different modules, I've used 6 pack of them and one pack is 500 sheets. Just imagine, I've used 3000 sheets for the photocopy purposes in the office only, how many more for students examination paper?? I pity the trees that have been chopped down to make papers. *now I know such wastage* Please be kind to the mother nature people!! If we continue chopping down those trees, sooner or later we'll be shortage of it and our land will get hotter. The rest??! You can imagine yourself what will happen!
Please do recycle, the bins are there.
All you need to do is just pick up the item and put it in the correct bin *not so hard aite?* Try to use as less paper as possible, if you need to write down a note or something, just use the paper that was rejected or wrongly print. Be considerate a little bit, and USE LESS PAPER PLEASE. Do all this if you don't want to suffer in the future. If it's not for you, think for you grandchildren and loved ones. :) The future is in our hand, human being are capable of doing almost anything with advanced technology nowdays. SO PLEASE, i beg you, PLEASE RECYCLE and don't waste paper. Have pity to the trees also, without them, there's no oxygen enough for everyone and that's when all of the weird disease come *I personally think it's already started* :( Remember, a small step can lead to huge changes if everyone involve in it.
P/S : I got papercut, arghhhh!
No comments:
Post a Comment