I suddenly feels that I need to change the name of my car.
As uolls notice my previous entry about my car which I named as BOO, is a very common name, and I wish it to be a little bit catchy and fun. Soooo, I've decided to rename my car as Salman instead of Boo. What do you guys think? For me it's a very funny name though mcm Salman Khan pon ada kan kan? HAHA! Let me make this clear for you, I'm NOT a BOLLYWOOD person so it has nothing to do with Salman Khan FULLSTOP!
It happen to be that I know a person named Salman.
He's very tall and good looking, like literally except that he's old and has an auburn hair and married. HAHA! Don't think nonsense please! The reason I name my car as Salman because I really need my car to brighten my day. And so I needed my car to be a gentleman and smart looking! I noticed that many of uolls out there named your vehicles the opposite sex as yours. Am I right?? Yeah I feel the same way too, so Salman please, please be kind and gentle to me (your master) HAHA!
P/S : I hope someone is not angry with this entry. Minta sorry awal-awal.
No comments:
Post a Comment